Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FALL: COLORS & TEXTURES & FAMILY!

The fall is my favorite time of year. The colors, the textures, the smell of being outside. It seems no matter where you go, you can smell cider, apples and cinnamon in the air. I try and take as many trips to the cider mill, as possible for some fantastic Michigan cider. Take as many long walks at the dog park, as I can. Just spending as much time outside as possible, soaking in as much of the Michigan Fall as I can...
There are so many things that come with fall. It is the start of school; which always makes me think about bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils. It is the end of summer, time for jeans and sweaters; the best and most comfortable time of year for this jeans and T-shirt girl! For some reason the very beginning of fall always makes me think about how the holidays end up coming so fast. First, comes Halloween. My ABSOLUTE favorite! Maybe it's the memory of all the fun costumes over the years...or that it is the start of all the holidays that follow. Regardless of what it is, I am in LOVE with Halloween. So I decided to have some fun with it and do an amazing HALLOWEEN KID FUN promotion to capture the spirit of the Halloween season; after all they grow up so fast! Here are the details:
It's pretty simple: Schedule a day & time with me, show up & pay your $25, get pictures taken of your little ghost, goblin or pumpkin and get your 2010 PHOTO CARD, that look like these:
With Halloween only a couple of weeks away, that means that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Family starts to get together, people start planning on when they are coming into town, and everyone is thinking about what has made this year great and what they are thankful for. I know this year for me has brought on tremendous change and has shown me a lot of what I am thankful for. Life has gotten simpler and more enjoyable in a lot of ways; and I hope it has for you too! It's a great time to take advantage of everyone being together for family portraits. Do you know what your plans are for holiday cards??
Take advantage of the weather while you still can. Book a family portrait session before November 30th and save 25% on your session fee. For a limited time, and during select dates only ~ traditional family portraits in your home will be available. Be sure to look for updates on the LIMITED EDITION TRADITIONAL PORTRAITS, coming soon.

Christmas will be here before we know it! So keep an eye out for PICTURES WITH SANTA! The mall can be a struggle with long lines, hot and stuffy crowds and of course the kids are crabby when it's their turn with Santa. NOT TO WORRY! You can schedule a time to take pictures with Santa one on one this year. Keep an eye out for the dates to come and book your session early! 

Amy Gillespie Photography & Design
agphotographyis@gmail.com
248.214.1623



No comments:

Post a Comment