Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful & Sharing

This time of year, I can not help but stop and think of what I am thankful for. My health, my loved one, my boys - the four legged kind,  and last but not least having had a good year; well a great year really. Here are some of those:
So the years seem to be going by faster and faster; I guess that happens when you get older - as they say. So when we can I think it is good to look around and see what you are thankful for. To all my clients this year, THANK YOU! And as a gift to you I am offering a great holiday gift idea: $50 in a gift card purchase gives $100 to the receiver. It's easy: you spend 50 and they get 100 toward a session and prints.
The holiday season is here! Happy shopping and happy black Friday! Make the most of your time and pass on memories to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment