Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is On the Way! {Featured Family & Featured Baby}

Well it seems like Spring is right around the corner every week, just about to burst into bloom...well hopefully it will be here soon. Really soon. Spring means all kinds of great outdoor fun and weather. I know I am really looking forward to seeing some green on branches and trees. Easter always seems to be the gateway for Spring fully launching. Easter is all about baskets full of eggs, the egg hunt and all things light and Spring! Do you have your Easter photo plans yet? Don't miss out on this, limited spots are available, so book yours today they will go quickly!
If it is your first time taking advantage of a special or promotion with me, then you should know about how to get rewards and freebies! If you book a session with me, and love the experience (which of course you will) and you refer and friend, family member, neighbor, the person next to you in yoga class, anyone - you will automatically be enrolled in my referral program. Each person you refer the more freebies you get! So if you like convenience, fun and some great photos of your kids and family, then you have nothing to lose and are in the right spot! It is the best money you will spend as you will be well on your way to getting rewards and freebies; things like free prints, free discs from your session. Make sure to ask for details. Want to come to the Easter Sunday Best Special, bring and friend and you will get a freebie print collage designed by me!
Sharing a good experience is always the easiest thing to do. I love telling people about good things that are happening, great places and events to take advantage of. One the best things I get to share about are families, kids and the joy and laughter that are created with those families.  Families are one of my favorites. I LOVE working with families. I enjoy how much they LAUGH and LIVE together.

I recently had the great fortune of working with the Milford family. Such a beautiful couple and wonderful family. It is always so great to meet really wonderful people that you literally hug when meeting for the first time because you feel like you already know them so well. I really felt like I was part of the family for the day. (Or at least like a cousin over to visit ;) ). They were really such a warm couple and you can see how much they love being together and creating lasting memories. I look forward to seeing their family grow.












This next little bundle I am so glad to have finally met! He is such a handsome little guy with really amazing parents. Baby SJ was welcomed about a month and a half ago and the wait was well worth it! Mom and Dad: Lisa & Marty, had the Bump to Bundle package in mind when planning for both a maternity session and newborn session. Baby SJ has some the nicest people as parents and I truly have enjoyed working with them and look forward to continuing to see Baby SJ grow. Here is baby SJ:














Such a little sweetpea! Want more info on the Bump to Bundle Package? Look on my website for details on how you take advantage of great savings for capturing your little one being welcomed into the world! Also, be sure to email me: agphotographyis@gmail.com about how you can save 25% on any Bump to Bundle Package.

For all of you expecting mothers or even new moms, you are going to want to know about the bump online! It is a great resource center for what to expect when you are expecting and even after your little bundle arrives!! Lots and lots of great info for moms :)

Wishing you a great week and wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment