Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Studio Announcements for Spring & A Featured Couple

I am very excited to announce the opening of my home STUDIO! And I am offering (as I mentioned I would be last week) complimentary sessions during the month of March. No kidding! The best part is there is no obligation at all! So you are going to want to get in on this offer while you can. You are going to want to spread the word while you can. Always wanted to get some pictures with your girlfriend's kid or your cousin's kid?? Now is the time!  March is bringing us Spring, but with all the rain and snow - it is pretty soupy outside - so don't wait and get some photos now, this month at my studio!

 STUDIO ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Also, I want to be sure and share with you the BOUDOIR COLLECTION by me. What a great way to celebrate yourself, surprise him or do just to indulge you! After all you will never be as sexy as you are today. Why not go for it! Breathtaking images are the essence of my BOUDOIR COLLECTION.
If you refer a friend along with you scheduling your session, you will receive an additional 15% off! 

SHARE THIS BOUDOIR OFFER:
The best part about Spring is life being breathed back into us all! The old saying of April Showers brings May Flowers is certainly true for us right now, and looks like it will continue to be that way until Spring is fully here. So in the spirit of Spring and Showers and Flowers. Here is a way you can get your little ones out to enjoy the weather and capture the moments that bring us Spring! Be sure to ask me about how you can bundle the two together and save even more! 

APRIL SHOWERS and MAY FLOWERS:



Spring always makes me think of Showers and Flowers yes, but it also makes me think about love and romance. Maybe that is because we are all starting to feel a little bit more refreshed and alive and reconnected to each other. Love always seems to bud in the Spring with everything else. 

Recently, I had the great fortune of photographing Jason & Julie for their engagement session. Jason & Julie are getting married this Fall. What a beautiful couple and so well suited for each other! I of course LOVE dogs and loved that Julie & Jason wanted their engagement photos taken with their two dogs. It was a great way to show off their family and announce their engagement with some Save the Dates. 

When working with couples I often get the unique pleasure of capturing those little moments or jokes between two people. I really enjoyed working with Jason & Julie! A big part of what I do, is make each person feel comfortable and beautiful. It is not always easy to have your picture taken, and being in good hands makes a big difference. You want to have photographs of your engagement and wedding day that capture how truly beautiful and unique you are. Julie said to me that she worried about not being   photogenic (something we all worry about as women) and I was really happy when she emailed me:
"Hi Amy, Thanks for the pictures! They are wonderful. I love them. You did a fantastic job!!"

As a photographer, I love what I do and love working with people - mostly I love showing off what makes each person, couple or family unique, beautiful and fun! One of my greatest joys is seeing someone view the photos I have taken of them for the first time and to see their face light up - of course rave reviews are always great to have too :). Happy and confident with photos is the best reward I could hope to have and makes my job not really a job but a pleasure in making people happy. 


SO HERE IS MY FEATURED COUPLE THIS WEEK:



Jason & Julie 2011


Wishing you a great week and wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment