Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year in Review: 2010

Well the year is winding down and it will be New Years soon enough. Looking back over the year I am so thankful for everyone I met along the way and in shock really of how far I have come. {And yes, still have a long way to go.} Every New Year makes me think about how I spent my time in that year, did I accomplish everything I set out to do? And I ask these questions of myself: How much have I grown this year? How much time have I spent on personal development? How much time have I spent giving back? How much joy have I brought to others? Have I made a difference to even one person? Have I made a child or adult feel good about themselves? How successful was I in doing what I wanted to, did I hold back or not finish things? How hard did I work at becoming a better person? Did I take enough time for myself? What would I do differently? What will I do this coming year...? Those are just the tip of the ice berg, believe me. I ask myself a lot of questions all the time about benchmarking myself really. So as the year winds down and you look at yourself, I hope you can say: It was a great year!

Here is a look back at some of the kids' portrait sessions I worked on this year and my designs I developed to go along with those photos. I chose kids to focus on looking back over the year, as they seem to make me smile the most, and bring the most joy and well frustration to me. Let's face it kids are hilarious, charming and sometimes difficult so manage; so any great photos that come as a result are something to cherish! Enjoy.


Wishing you the best New Year! Hope you had a great year - if not there are a few days to squeeze in anything you still need to do, want to do or just plain decide to do :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete