Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year, New Snow & New Birth

Well the New Year is kicked off and running! There are already so many great things happening. This week I ran a very successful promotion on Groupon. Thank you to all the Grouponers who purchased a package; I can't wait to meet you all and work together this year. Here is a snapshot of the final seconds of the promotion:
Be sure to book your session with me early and take some time to read the prepare section on my website regarding what you can do to get the most out of your session with me. If you are wondering about some good locations and need some ideas. I've got a solution for you! Soon I will adding a locations section to my website under the LIVE gallery for ideas. Right now, you can look at videos of sessions I have done throughout last year on my facebook page for some great location ideas!

Waking up to a Winter Wonderland this morning was so amazing! There is always a breathtaking snow once a year when the whole world is just covered in a soft white blanket. As if sleeping until the budding Spring arrives. Here are some early morning WInter Wonderland in my backyard pictures I took this morning:

This last one was my favorite. The squirrels run up over the rooftops and along the fence. The little mounds of snow are what are left behind from the little guys running by. Snow always lets you see the paths and patterns of animals. :) While we are all nestled in for the Winter and waiting for our beautiful weather to return and Spring to breathe life back into us; I can't help but think about how this time of year is just like right before a new birth.

It made me think about the maternity session I did last week and how amazing it is, that soon there will be a new little BUNDLE that will come out of this BUMP. This couple had so much love for each other, are so excited to be new parents and were just very generally happy to be together; it was amazing to witness and be a part of the their little BUMP becoming a little BUNDLE:
Whatever your new birth might be this year, I wish you best in it! Hopefully we will all have some kind of new birth grace us :) It's what keeps things interesting in life and rewarding. 

Another new birth from me and my studio is going to be an expanded HOME DESIGN SERIES. If you missed my work and collection being on display at the Franklin Grill (all just taken down yesterday) you will soon be able to view my entire collection on Etsy.com and my AmyGillespiePhoto store. So be sure to keep an eye out for an update on the official launch! Right now you can view my City & Country Collection and Black & Whites Collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment