Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All Things Valentine

So the time is here. This Saturday is your opportunity to get some great Valentine's Day pictures taken of your little cherubs. There are a couple of spots still open, so be sure to RSVP with me and grab your time slot. The Valentine's Day/Winter event is at Titzy's Boutique in downtown Royal Oak. For all you mother's and mother's to be out there during this event you will get a discount on maternity and nursing wear and information on how to register for your shower with the boutique.
So, you show up, you get photos taken with all things VALENTINE, you get a ***freebie*** photo. It is really pretty easy when you think about. So don't let the blast of old man winter keep you inside this weekend. Get out with your little ones and make some cherub memories for Valentine's Day. :)

Speaking of little ones. The season of baby continues. I had the unique opportunity to photograph an amazing little girl. Her mom is someone who I LOVE and respect very much. The time of all things babies continues in the coming months. Maybe you will find ideas you will want for your newborn or little one session. Here is a look at our session:
~11 weeks old ~

Any of the designs shown here can also be viewed on my website: Amy Gillespie Photography & Design Or you can go to my website and under the LIVE tab select the DESIGNS gallery to view the whole collection. They are a great way to get ideas, look for color themes, concepts for your session or even designs that may look really good in your little one's room. Most designs can have colors changed to matched what you are looking for, just ask when ordering any of your prints about the designs and how to get yours.

Also, there is the hunt for charities this Winter. Tell me all about your charity and how you like to make a difference and why I should choose your charity. Later in the year a event will be hosted in your charity's name and all the proceeds go in your name to the organization of your choosing. 
Community and charity involvement is always a good thing. 
Here are some organizations and events I am passionate about and have worked on most recently.
Basically, my main passions are with the environment, our zoo, animals, our communities, and kids. There are so many organizations out there and so much that can be done. I find myself sticking to what I have done and the organizations I have given to; otherwise I would be stretched so thin with my time and contributions. So that is the reasoning behind WHAT'S YOUR CHARITY'? I want to see what people are involved in & why and be able to reward them for their efforts by giving donations in their name and from their family. ***It could be you and your charity!*** 

So wishing you a very warm and cozy week. 
Get out and have a snowball fight or build forts in the snow this week or weekend. 
***LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE***








No comments:

Post a Comment